- About Us
- Why the Cockerel?
- The History of the Museum
- History of the Museum 1900-1983
- History of the Museum 1983 - Present
- The Cowle Trust
- Future Exhibitions
- Select Festival 2017: Dis/rupt
- Adam White: Palaeontology is a Dangerous Beast
- Deborah Roberts: Grasslands of the Stroud Valleys
- Previous Exhibitions
- 2017 Exhibitions
- 2016 Exhibitions
- 2015 Exhibitions
- 2014 Exhibitions
- 2013 Exhibitions
- 2012 Exhibitions
- 2011 Exhibitions
- 2010 Exhibitions
- 2007 - 2009 Exhibitions
- The Museum Collections
- Collections Enquiries
- Recent Acquisitions
- Mystery Object
- Highlights of the Collection
- Paintings from the Collection
- Wilf Merrett Postcard Collection Gallery
- Featured Objects - The Lawnmower
- Featured Object - Wallbridge Painting
- Featured Object - Spanners
- Featured Object - Baughan Motorcyle
- Featured Collection - Casein
- Featured Collection - Prinknash Pottery
- Collections Policies
- Special Events
- Thursday Afternoon Talks
- School Holiday Activities
- Anglia Textile Works: Events
- Pegasus Art Painting Workshops
- World War One Commemoration Events
- 2014 - One Man's War
- 2015 - Technology and Innovation
- 2016 - The World at War
- 2017 - The Home Front
- 2018 - Medals, Souvenirs and Legacy
- Echoes in Enamel Project
- Stories from the Collection
- Trephined Skull
- Bragg Clock
- Beaker Boy
- Woolly Mammoths
- Friends of the Museum
- Friends Events
- Friends Contributions
- The Gate to The Secret Garden Print
- The Walled Garden Project
- Walled Garden Plan
- Walled Garden Brief History
- Walled Garden Project Photographs
- Secret Garden Public Photography Day 2013
- The first Walled Garden Residency by Quercus
- Only the Flame Remains: A Collection of Poems
- Museum Volunteers
You are invited to take part in the world's biggest festival of drawing!
Come along on 18th October and take part in fabulous FREE creative activities inside and outside...
As part of the national Big Draw you are invited to take part in some drawing fun for all ages at the Museum, whatever the weather. Come and join in!
Drop in between 11am and 4pm, pop in for five minutes or stay all day!
Have a go at different drawing activities
Meet artists at work in the Mansion House where every drawing tells a story
Add a special Autumn leaf, pine cone or other treasure to our Nature Table inspired by Dail Behennah's new exhibition
Visit a Studio of Natural Wonders & Curious Collections in Gallery 2
Collect your FREE MIP drawing pack from the Collectors' Room in the Museum
A FREE Big Draw festival day organised in collaboration with Stroud School of Art, SGS College.
We look forward to seeing you!
Animation in Stroud
Did you know that Stroud was home to a famous animation studio? It is a story that was left untold, until now.
Tales of Nonsense...
To coincide with the ‘Tales of Nonsense' 2016 Cheltenham Illustration Awards exhibition at the Museum in the Park, a pop up Illustrators' Fair is set to be staged on Saturday 4th March.
Preliminary Design for Stratford Park Leisure Centre
One highlight from our recent acquisitions case is a 1971 booklet showing an artist's impression of the main hall.
Inspired Tales - Storytelling Workshop For Adults
Celebrate this year's National Storytelling Week and try the storyteller's craft for yourself in a Sunday workshop at Stroud's Museum in the Park on 5 February.
Plan your visit
Select a date from the calendar to see what's on